We got about 2 feet of snow from this storm. It snowed from the early morning until 7 at night. I got to experience my first "snow day" aka a paid day at home, snug on the couch, sippin' hot chocolate, watching movies! :)
Joshua had a fun time shoveling our cars out... :-P
The calm after the storm...
Holy icicles!
This early winter morning New England was glistening in a way I'd never seen before! I wish I could have really captured the beauty of it... it was truly stunning!
Watch out for wild turkeys!
Crystal Lake is completely iced over
We attempted to build our 1st snowman but the snow was way to soft and powdery! Who knew there were so many different kinds of snow?! We'll learn in time I guess! So snow angels it was! :)
:)
My snow angel
Ok, so Joshua didn't really make an angel... it was more like a snow "hey!"
But I was proud of him for gettin' down and snowy! :-)
What are we going to do with our snowman nose? Why, be silly of course!
What up G?
♥
Trekkin' through the snow!
BBQ anyone?
Snowdrops keep falling on my head...
The view from below
Frozen pickles anyone?
Rufus prefers it inside where it's warm and cozy!
Rock Stars! :) Lots of gamin' in the winter time... you know that makes someone happy!
So the new job is going well! I think I can really help get everyone organized plus my skills here are recognized and appreciated and that feels good! Not to mention the people are wicked cool! We even had one of the girls and her hubby over last night as our 1st NH guests. It was tons of fun! Funny that they live on our street - just 2 mins down the road! Small world... even smaller in NH!
Things are coming along. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment