... and all through the house, not a creature was stirring not even a reindog! :)
Merry Christmas Everyone! Gosh, we can't believe how fast this month's gone by and furthermore this year! 2010 has been an extraordinary year for us and we just feel so fortunate and grateful for everything that's come our way!
Catching up ... I finally left that dreadful job (Woohoo!) as I've accepted a new position working as a Sales Support Specialist. This is much more up my alley, better money, closer to home, full benefits, M-F - I'm stoked! I'll keep everyone posted on how it works out.
Our Tree
Christmas in NH ... it's gorgeous! It's everything we'd imagined it to be. Old fashion, festive... a winter wonderland. Unfortunately due to us cutting back we weren't able to get out and do as much as we would have liked. But that's ok...we have the rest of our lives to venture about, right?! Besides we got to spend some good quality time together at home watching movies, catching up on our shows, playing games and impatiently waiting for that darn snow...
Part of our cutback was on gifts this year but I still wanted to do something special for all our family back home. I made Ornaments, cookies and spiced nuts. It really made me miss my mom and sisters so much...
Baking...
Chocolate chip mint cookies
Yum! :)
Spiced Almonds
One of the ornaments
I also made us this wedding ornament... inside are rocks, seashells, mini starfish all from our reception and ribbons from the bouquets.
We filled these boxes with goodies!
Finally got some snow this week. Not a lot but enough to cover the ground in white and give us something to write home about... ;)
1st real snowfall = one happy CA girl! :)
Joshua well, freezing his you know what off!
The next day it snowed...
and snowed...
and snowed!
Holly
My car never thought it'd see this day!
:)
We felt Rudog needed a sweater. hehe. He loves it! :)
Sweater Buddies!
Ummm... what the heck is this? :-D
We took a nice romantic drive and dreamed as we gazed at all the beautiful homes
...
Candlelit windows with hanging wreaths- common classic look here.
A heads up the processing on our Christmas cards was way delayed and unfortunately are just being sent out. :( So scratch out the Merry Christmas and write in Happy New Year!
Love and miss everyone SOOOO much!!!
Love and miss everyone SOOOO much!!!
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment